Sunday, May 16, 2010

Save Sharks With Sophi

Dear Family and Friends, Sophi has decided to save our earth one shark at a time. Her love for all marine life started on her first visit to the Keys at age 4. Since then, her love has steadily grown into a passion focused mostly on sharks. She decided she wanted to help as much as she could after she experienced a shark research trip first hand this past April with Auntie Kelli, Uncle Curt, Dr. Neil and others from http://www.rjd.miami.edu/. You can see some pictures from that day by looking at our April 16th entry called Sophi's Best Day Ever. Please take a look at the flyer below to see what our next great environmentalist is up to. Thanks so much.
If you have a hard time reading this due to its' size (sorry, I couldn't get it any larger for the blog) - let us know and we will send you an email with the flyer as an attachment.



1 comment:

  1. Hello. My name is Val Kells - I am a Marine Science Illustrator. I came across Sophi's mission to save sharks by accident. The world needs more people like her! I've got some great links to shark conservation and information on my blog:
    http://allthingsfish.blogspot.com
    If it's OK with you, I will pass along her flier on Facebook. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete